Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day School Lunch

I wanted to pack my little Valentine a Valentine's themed lunch for school today. Here's what I put together, it could work for anytime, but it's perfect for Valentine's Day too!

So in this lunch I packed a sandwich shaped like a heart, a sandwich that said love, some blackberries, and some strawberries as you can see. What you can't see though is that I also packed a Zen Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding, and a bag of Pirate's Booty. I forgot to take a picture of the complete lunch box.

To make this lunch Valentine's themed I used the cutters I had shaped like a heart, and shaped like the word "love" Then I outlined both of the sandwich shapes in a food safe red marker. You can put whatever you would like on your sandwiches, I used SunButter and chocolate hazelnut spread because that's my daughters favorite combo. To continue on with the Valentine's theme I got a reusable heart shaped baking cup and filled it with blackberries. For the strawberries I put some cute pink puppy food picks in them (puppy love is perfect for Valentine's Day).

You can make your own Valentine's Day or love themed lunch with other things as well, any red or pink fruits or veggies would work. You can put a note in the lunch box about how much you love your little one, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment