Monday, June 16, 2014

Name & Erase The Letters - Dinosaur Edition

I came up with a great idea today to do on our dry erase board! I love doing lessons on the dry erase board, especially those that can be interactive. Don't worry if you don't have a dry erase board this could also be done on a chalk board. It's a great alphabet/literacy activity. 

Since we're in our dinosaur themed week this week I made it dinosaur themed, but you could make yours any words you wanted! 

So, I would write a word on the dry erase board, and then give my daughter the eraser and tell her to name and erase the letters that she knows. Even if your child doesn't already know their letters and isn't just practicing you can point out letters to them and tell them to erase whatever they are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment