Friday, September 25, 2015

Painting Shopkins

My daughter is really into Shopkins right now and she's going to have a Shopkins themed birthday party in a few months and I thought we could display some of her art and that she could make some fitting the theme. So she would tell me what Shopkin she wanted to paint and I would set it out along with a big picture of the Shopkin on my computer.


I gave her the colors of paint she needed and enough brushes for each color. (We use washable tempera paint).

Here's her Pee Wee Kiwi.


Painting Netti Spaghetti, at this point we weren't using the computer anymore just the Shopkins themselves for inspiration.



 Here it is after just having painted it and before it dried.


Then once it dried she would draw their faces on with a marker. 

If your kids love Shopkins too this activity will definitely help them tap into their artistic side.

No comments:

Post a Comment