Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Kindergarten School Lunch #14

I mention FunBite cutters a lot in my school lunch posts, but I normally use the one that makes sandwich squares. For this school lunch I used the one that makes sandwich triangles! You can purchase one here


Isn't this lunch super cute? I just love it! I included sandwich triangles, cut up strawberries, Trader Joe's Organic Mini Cheese Sandwich Crackers, and a Trader Joe's Organic Yogurt Squisher.

To make this lunch super cute I used the methods I usually do, cute food containers and accessories! Such an easy way to make lunch fun and cute without having to put in a ton of effort. I put the strawberries in heart shaped reusable baking cups. I also put in an owl patterned cloth napkin, with an owl fork to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment