Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Caramel Apple Cider Paint

I love making homemade paints. This one was definitely one of my favorites. It was Caramel Apple Cider Paint! It makes beautiful pictures that are scented with an amazing fall smell.


Now, I wasn't measuring so the recipe isn't exact. And it also depends on how much paint you need to make, but it's very easy to figure out. You mix all purpose flour with apple cider to make the paint. If it's too watery you add more flour, if it's too thick you add more apple cider. Then to turn it into caramel apple cider paint you mix in a pack of Caramel Duncan Hines Frosting Creations. You might need to add more apple cider after this step, but maybe not. 

I gave my daughter the paint in a bowl, with some paper and a rubbery paint brush. Any paint brush would work however. 

No comments:

Post a Comment