Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Healthy Banana Cream Pie Smoothie (Vegan)

 Doesn't this look delicious? I love making my daughter healthy smoothies for breakfast or snacks, and I'd like to share a recipe for a vegan banana cream pie smoothie that's healthy! She helped me make it, like usual, so I also added the label "Preschoolers in the Kitchen" because this is one the kiddos can help grab the ingredients for and push the button on the blender!



Ingredients:
- 1 ripe organic banana
- a graham cracker (blend 1/2 into the smoothie, then save the other 1/2)
- 1/2 cup organic almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla yogurt
- 2 ice cubes

Blend all the ingredients together in a blender, and pour them into a cup. Then sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top, and stick part of the graham cracker into the top.

My daughter liked drinking this with a straw, so you might wanna add one!

No comments:

Post a Comment