Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Homemade Vegan Smore Ice Cream

I love homemade ice cream! Knowing exactly what is in the ice cream makes me feel much better about eating it, even this one that is a special treat! And a bonus is you can make many homemade ice creams vegan. 

Homemade Vegan Smore Ice Cream Recipe:

ingredients:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- mini vegan chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- honey graham cracker crumbs

I have the Ice Cream Bullet, but this could still be made with a blender, it wouldn't be quite the same but I've seen many recipes for homemade ice cream using a blender.

If you have the Ice Cream Bullet you put the vanilla extract in and turn it on for a few seconds to coat the machine, and then you do the banana per the instructions for the Ice Cream Bullet. I like to break the banana up into pieces and add in some graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows in between. Afterwards I add in some more marshmallows, the chocolate chips, and graham cracker crumbs.

If you only have a blender blend the vanilla and frozen banana pieces together and then add the toppings afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment