Monday, January 9, 2017

Elephant Lunch

Here's my 4th school lunch post! You can view the previous ones here


My daughter absolutely loved the adorable elephant sandwiches in this lunch! You can make them using the elephant sandwich cutter from this set. For her sandwich I used some deli chicken and mustard, you can use whatever your kiddo would enjoy! The bento box I used for this lunch you can find here.

Other than the adorable sandwiches I put:
- mandarin oranges, with a heart food pick stuck in the middle
- some sliced banana, with a heart food pick stuck in the middle
- some RW Garcia 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers (pictured below), I put them in a little reusable baking cup
- some pumpkin goat cheese (pictured below), put into a little dip container with a lid. I also packed a child-safe knife for her to use to spread the pumpkin goat cheese on her crackers
- a few Little Dutch Maid chocolate chip cookies for a treat, I put them in near the elephants trunks.


No comments:

Post a Comment