Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Heart Themed Lunch

This lunch was all about the hearts! With Valentine's day approaching it's perfect this lunch is perfect to spread the love. 

 Inside the lunch kit I packed some goat cheese and strawberry heart skewers (recipe below), as well as some heart shaped reusable baking cups with Full Circle Organics Honey Graham Teddy Bears and Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies.


Goat Cheese & Strawberry Heart Skewers:
Ingredients: 
- Montchevre goat cheese, cut into little pieces. I normally use the honey goat cheese for these skewers, but this time I used pumpkin 
- diced strawberries 
- heart food picks

Once you've got your goat cheese and your strawberries all cut up, just put them onto the heart food picks. I do strawberry, goat cheese, strawberry on each one. 

I also made a heart shaped sandwich using a heart cutter that I have. You can do this with any sandwich you want, I used SunButter and chocolate hazelnut spread. 


Then I wrapped the sandwich in a heart patterned reusable sandwich wrap, from Keep Leaf. These are great because they are better for the environment than plastic bags because you can reuse them again and again, and they are super cute. 


I also added in a spoon, an apple, and a Zen Organic almond milk chocolate pudding cup.





No comments:

Post a Comment