Thursday, January 5, 2017

Puzzle Sandwich Lunch

Here is my third school lunch post! You can see all of my previous school lunch posts here.


For this school lunch I used one of my favorite bento boxes that you can purchase here. Inside I put:

  • a puzzle sandwich. I made this using this sandwich cutter. You can put whatever you would like on the sandwich, we did some deli chicken and mustard. I just stacked the pieces up on top of each other, my daughter could put the puzzle together before she ate it on the lid of the bento box though.
  • mandarin oranges, with a zebra food pick stuck in them for a cute surprise
  • a string cheese stick, broken up into a few pieces w/ some Annie's Bernie's Farm Cheddar Crackers
  • a few Little Dutch Maid chocoalte chip cookies lil' bites as a treat


Here's the food products that I used

1 comment:

  1. Your Lunchbox packing looks so good for sandwich. we also make Sandwich box. you can have a look on Sandwich Box

    ReplyDelete