Friday, April 4, 2014

Colors of the Wind Bath Paint

I made this bath paint for my daughter after we watched her Disney Princess Sing-a-long DVD. One of the songs is the one from Pocahontas where she sings about the colors of the wind. The song is so magical and my daughter just loves it, so I knew she'd love this bath paint..and she did!

To make this bath paint you'll need:
- A muffin tin with 6 spaces
- Shaving cream
- Washable tempera paint, or food coloring in the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. We used washable tempera paint for this batch of bath paint, so that's what you see in the picture above. 

I just squirted some shaving cream into each muffin tin section, and then one by one added some washable tempera paint and mixed it in with a makeup brush, rinsing between colors of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment